Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy (FCAMPT)
Certified Vestibular Physiotherapist
Certified Complete Concussions Practitioner
Medical Acupuncture Provider
The work I do marries my fascination with the human body and my passion for bringing functionality back to the whole person in the face of injury. I love being part of the rehabilitation process, especially since as a lifelong athlete myself, I’ve experienced injury and rehabilitation firsthand.
My active lifestyle and my thirst to understand the human body led me to become a physiotherapist. I started as a physiotherapy student at The Sports Clinic in 2005 and now am a proud partner here. My journey has shaped me as a practitioner who listens to the whole story of your injury and treat all the different chapters that make it up.
- Bachelor of Honours degree in Kinesiology/Health Sciences (2004)
- Master of Science degree in Physiotherapy (2007)
- Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy (FCAMPT)
- Member of the International Federation of Manipulative Physiotherapy (IFOMPT)
- Advanced Diploma of Manual and Manipulative Physiotherapy
- CAFCI certification with Acupuncture Canada
- Certified in Vestibular Rehabilitation from Emory University
- Certified Concussion Practitioner from Complete Concussions Management Inc.
- Member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association.
- I am fluent in Cantonese.