Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy (FCAMPT)
Certified Complete Concussions Practitioner
Certified Vestibular Physiotherapist
Medical Acupuncture Provider
Jeremy obtained his Bachelor of Science in Human Kinetics from the University of Ottawa and his Masters of Science in Physical Therapy from the University of Toronto. Since graduating in 2011, he has branched out into multiple facets of manual therapy. Once he completed his 5 year fellowship with the Canadian Physiotherapy Association, he continued to diversify his manual skills by adding Osteopathic techniques to his practice.
Jeremy has a special interest in the treatment of orthopaedic conditions of the spine, SI joint, knee and shoulder, as well as their interconnections to the visceral (organ) system. The bulk of his treatment approach lies in the use of manual therapy, which includes mobilizations and manipulations of the joints and muscles of the body. Adjuncts to his treatments include active individualized exercise programs, electro-acupuncture and visceral manipulation, all of which are variable depending on patient presentation. Jeremy has a special interest in treating runners, concussion patients, youth athletes, weekend warriors and chronic pain patients.
His personal long-term goal is to offer patients the most comprehensive rehabilitation prevention service that captures both the patients’ physical impairments and functional needs, ultimately helping them live out their best physical life.
At the end of the day, Jeremy enjoys the excitement of helping patients learn about their bodies and how to help them perform better. Come in with a goal and he will work with you to achieve it.
- Manual Physiotherapist (FCAMPT) – Canadian Physiotherapy Association – 2015
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Practitioner – Emory University and National University
- Concussion Specialist – Complete Concussion Management Inc
- Functional Medicine Practitioner – The Kresser Institute
- Osteopathic Manual Practice – Ontario Academy of Progressive Osteopathy – 2017–2019
- Teaching Experience: MSK Connect Faculty Member – for Practicing Physicians
- Mentorship: University of Toronto Medical Residents and Physiotherapy students
- IMS/Contemporary Medical Acupuncture provider – UBC/McMaster University
- Visceral/Osteopathic Mobilization Level 4 – Barral Institute
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment – Functional Movement Systems
- Running Gait Assessment – The Running Clinic